View Profile Mr-No-Name

193 Movie Reviews

Scott Falco

While your drawn lines may be rough, your execution is flawless.

A fan of yours since Dark Souls General, I am always pleased when you contribute your animations to the portal. This animation was no different.

The art, the pacing, the writing, the animation. It was all fantastic.

I applaud you, good sir. I applaud you.

Coming next year from Pixar...

Alright, so, the godawful CG actually really supplemented the horror and fucked up aspect of it. Any type of genuine polish would have lessened that effect.

Some of the crudeness seemed forced (Sees corpse. Jacks off to corpse.), but not everything needs to have a meaning in order to be good.

Also, the protagonist(?) should stop standing in front of powerful fans. They'll mess up his hair.

In the end, this was an experiment. Sometimes they fail, sometimes they succeed. It doesn't matter which, though, because either way this was definitely something memorable.

Plus the cinematography and use of basic colors was pretty damn good in my opinion.

It's the simplicity of it that makes it fun to watch.

A quick, simple joke.

21 Game Reviews

interesting

Simple and strange concept. Easy gameplay, maybe a little too easy.

Good game, though!

Noice!!!

Finally, you guys came to NG!
This has to be the first time i've beaten this game. Good on ya!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

I HAVE SEARCHED THE INTERNET FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT LOOKING FOR A PLATFORMER TUTORIAL! THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS WORKED!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, MAN!
THIS HAS BEEN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELPFUL!!!!

TheShyGuy responds:

THANKS MAN!

14 Audio Reviews

It was quite good.

I like your acting, but it's not quite what I was looking for in the narrator. I'll definitely look you up for my future animations, though, because you are good.

Nolroboma responds:

Right on.

Wow, that's really good.

I'll listen to the other people who want to voice the narrator as well, and I'll get back to you when I make a choice.

This was very well spoken, though.

FrankNice responds:

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your feedback.

Amazing...

I just have to ask, though:

Do you need to take special medicines to become that British, or are you normally at that level of Britishness?

I'm just curious because whenever I try to become British, alcohol is effective but it also has it's downsides.

Great song. Really encapsulates everything that is awesome about the Mages Guild of Cyrodil.

5 Art Reviews

Happy Birthday, Arin

Good art, Ross, you really put some love into this.

Really great

I love the goggles. They are really awesome.
Oh, and, some guy on funnyjunk posted it. Here's the link http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/714718/Black+Omen+not+made+by+me/

And, it's also pretty damn cool how it looks just like the advertisement on this page.

Blud-Shot responds:

wow that travelled fast

Great

Wow, two spongebob jokes on the front page. Nice.

I work in short bursts; so if I'm doing an animation, it'll take me a bit longer than most people.

Frank James @Mr-No-Name