Robot Masters Robot Masters

Scott Falco

While your drawn lines may be rough, your execution is flawless.

A fan of yours since Dark Souls General, I am always pleased when you contribute your animations to the portal. This animation was no different.

The art, the pacing, the writing, the animation. It was all fantastic.

I applaud you, good sir. I applaud you.

Black Child Arrested! Black Child Arrested!

Al Tamzarian once fisted a 9 year old dog.

This is why I'm a huge fan of his work.

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

Coming next year from Pixar...

Alright, so, the godawful CG actually really supplemented the horror and fucked up aspect of it. Any type of genuine polish would have lessened that effect.

Some of the crudeness seemed forced (Sees corpse. Jacks off to corpse.), but not everything needs to have a meaning in order to be good.

Also, the protagonist(?) should stop standing in front of powerful fans. They'll mess up his hair.

In the end, this was an experiment. Sometimes they fail, sometimes they succeed. It doesn't matter which, though, because either way this was definitely something memorable.

Plus the cinematography and use of basic colors was pretty damn good in my opinion.

Have a Safe Halloween Have a Safe Halloween

It's the simplicity of it that makes it fun to watch.

A quick, simple joke.

Dead Bart (The Simpsons) Dead Bart (The Simpsons)

Wow, Al. Not bad. I won't comment on the voice acting and stuff, because you already mentioned that in the description.

The animation was pretty damn good, but where it really shined was how fucked up it was. The use of poor quality screen caps from simpsons episodes and just plain strange imagery plus the shoddy music really gave it this truly, down-to-your-bones creepy feeling. I can really see this as being on par with the Dead Bart creepypasta.

Good job!

Also, I liked the Adel & Maurice references. Can't wait till you finish those.

- That American Faggot you know on Facebook.

Birthday 21 Birthday 21

Happy birthday, Yotam!

Tormented Artists, together forever.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

I seriously wonder how many "Fake and Gay" comments there will be.

Much like your last few submissions, they quality of the art, animations, and voice acting was phenominal.

Loved every second of it!

Amnesia: The Dick Decent Amnesia: The Dick Decent

I really enjoyed this. It was funny, the animation was solid, and it was funny.

I think I'll go make my own Amnesia animation now.

Yotam's Dream Yotam's Dream

I'm having a lot of trouble watching your video.
The first two times I tried it crashed my browser.
And now I can see your actionscript camera for some reason, and it's kinda ruining it for me.

From what I've seen through your ASCam the art and animation looks good and I always love anything Max and Yotam can come up with on Wisenheimers, so I give you a review of 4/5 and a score of 4/5!

Keep up the good work!
I just hope I'm just having a newgrounds or browser glitch on my end and not something wrong with your flash.

Croire responds:

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt friend! I think I maaaaay have fixed it

Batman Stop Motion Batman Stop Motion

Pretty damn good!
I'm too incompetent to actually make an animation without the help of flash, so I'm always impressed when it involves hand-drawn on-paper animation.